About Me

My name is Stephanie
My favorite things to do are:
being alone. and thinking about You.
020489
Cultural mandate. commandments. Great commission

Archives

archive index
home

Great Links

friendster
City Harvest
sg ebay
grey anatomy
school

Blogs I Read

samantha gunawan
jia hui
liz
priscilla
gabriel
the gunawans
eda
hilda
kimilia
Alicia
Jac
Joce
rosemary
yunyi
rachel
angeline
jing xuan
sherilyn

Taggie



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger spacer!
Gun Smoke
Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I got as far as the corner before I could get myself stopped, or put my head in order. The baby didnt bother me. The baby didnt matter. It was the woman. I could not even put into thoughts what i was feeling. Most of us have defenses in our personalities. Usually, we have layer after layer of them. Even when we are dying, we can still put some last personality defence on our faces. This was a face from which the last, bottom layer of defense had been peeled away like onion.


By James Jones, From Viet Journal
St. Margaret's prelim unseen prose

posted at 2:15 PM by stephgu

design by may
maystar design