About Me

My name is Stephanie
My favorite things to do are:
being alone. and thinking about You.
020489
Cultural mandate. commandments. Great commission

Archives

archive index
home

Great Links

friendster
City Harvest
sg ebay
grey anatomy
school

Blogs I Read

samantha gunawan
jia hui
liz
priscilla
gabriel
the gunawans
eda
hilda
kimilia
Alicia
Jac
Joce
rosemary
yunyi
rachel
angeline
jing xuan
sherilyn

Taggie



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger spacer!
Gun Smoke
Saturday, August 19, 2006

i am in jia hui's house right now. we just had a sleep over. suprisingly all of us wake up quite early. well except for hilda... who's still sleeping like a pig. now waiting for our muthu curry. watched movies till like 4 am yesterday. scary movie 4 and sister act. talking, laughing, photo-whoring, stalking certain someone. oh getting ourselves into a power trip. hilarious man. had so much fun.

yesterday conference with Dr AR Bernard is just soooo good. more on that till sunday. he was there to educate, encourage and empower us. so goood.

after 17 years of like life in this pathetic world.
i realise that ....

I love GOD
I love Erwady Gunawan
I love Juli Gunawan
I Love samantha Gunawan
I love stephen Gunawan
ok.. i wouldnt dare to write the whole Gunawans or marulis here. its too long.

I love His Church.
I love His People
I love my friends.
I love Hilda Carolina Soetiono
I love Kartika Josephine Chandra
I love Rachael Yap Djajaputra
I love Aveline Saputrajaya
I love venny suwandi
I love jenny jade
i love Chong Jia hui
I love Liz law

I love St margs

I love you. yes you.

posted at 8:57 AM by stephgu

design by may
maystar design